Tuesday 9 July 2013

INSPIRATIONAL STORY

A doctor entered the
hospital in hurry after being
called in for an urgent surgery.
He answered the call asap,
changed his clothes & went
directly to the surgery block.
He found the boy's father pacing
in the hall waiting for the doctor.
On seeing him, the dad yelled:
"Why did you take all this time to
come? Don't
you know that my son's life is in
danger? Don't you have any
sense of responsibility?
"
The doctor smiled & said: "I am
sorry, I wasn'tin the hospital & I
came as fast as
I could after receiving the call.
And now, I wish you'd calm
down so that I can do
my work."
"Calm down?! What if your son
was in this room right now,
would you calm down? If your
own son dies now what will you
do??" said the father angrily
The doctor smiled again &
replied:" I will say what Job said
in the Holy Book
'From dust we came & to dust
we return, blessed be the name
of God.'
Doctors cannot prolong lives. Go
&intercede for your son, we will
do our
best by God's grace"
"Giving advises when we're not
concerned is so easy "
murmured the father.
The surgery took some hours
after which the doctor went out
happy,
"Thank goodness!, your son
is saved!" And without waiting
for the father's reply he carried
on his way
running." If you have any
question, ask the nurse!!"
"Why is he so arrogant? He
couldn't wait some minutes so
that I ask about my son's state"
commented the
father when seeing the nurse
minutes after the doctor left.
The nurse answered, tears
coming down her face:"His
son died yesterday in a road
accident, he was in the burial
when we called him
for your son's surgery. And now
that he saved your son's life, he
left running to
finish his son's burial."
Moral-Never judge
anyone.....beca
use you
never know how their life is
&what they're going through"
If you have ever judged anyone
wrongly before
comment "Forgive me
God"..Ignore if you don't care..
FORGIVE ME GOD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment