Tuesday 9 July 2013

LAUGHING MATTERS

A fat man saw an advertisement,
"Lose 5kg in a Week." He called
and said,
"I would like to join!" Lady: Ok!
Be ready tomorrow at 6 am. Next
morning,he gets to the office &
he was taken to a room. He
opensthe door and finds a hot
babe in only a shirt and
underpants. She said, "If u catch
me u canf*ck me!" & the girl
starts running. The man starts
running but couldn't catch her.
So during the whole week,he
tried to catch her but couldn't &
lost 5kg.
He then asks for the 10kg
program. Next morning at
6am,he opens the door and finds
a more hotter babe in a bikini
who said, "If you catch me,you
f*ck me." He lost 10kg that week.
So,he thought this program is
awesome! He requested a 25kg
program. Thelady said, "Are U
sure?It's really tough!! He replied,
''am more than ready'' The next
day at 6am,he opens the door
expecting to see a naked babe
but finds a Naked MAD MAN who
said, "If I Catch U,I F*ck U!!!!"
That week,the man lost 40 kg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment