Tuesday 2 April 2013

LAUGH !! LAUGH !! It is very funny( THE MESSEAGE INBOX OF A GUY AN A LADY

A LADY'S INBOX:

1..I love you dear (james)

2..Can i take you out tonight?
(okon)

3..I always feel bad when I see you with another man (Okoye)

4.. Sweetie don't forget the trip (MD)

5..Darling, have you seen the credit I sent to you? (Collins)

6..Honey, I will do whatever it
takes just for you to be by my side
(mrshutdown)

7..Consider it done
(My oga at the top)

8..Baby, check your account balalance and call me back (Chairman)

9. i love you
joel


A GUY'S INBOX:

1..YOUR MTN data bundle will soon expire (MTN)

2..Hey MAN, give me a break! I
told YOu i am married (mary)

3..Don't call me again,
(jane)

4..i Am warning you, let this monthnot be a story telling event likethe last 3 months (Landlord)

5..Brother i am still expecting the money for the JAMB form (Junior)
6.I AM HUNGRY, I NEED MONEY (Mama)

7.. I am in the hospital, please send me the N120,000 quick quick for the
appendix operation or you can keep and use it for my burial (Papa)

8..I have not seen my period for 3weeks (Neighbour's daughter)

1 comment:

comment