Wednesday 10 July 2013

FUNNY JOKES OF MR AKPORS

Akpos is now graduate having
studied Yoruba Language in
school and is now a corper
posted to a school.
He was among the invigilators in
this WAEC exams holding in the
school he was serving.
Right inside the school when the
exam going on, one sexy girl
who was wearing a very short
skirt and looking gorgeous was
cutting eye for him,
giving him a seductive look, so
He went straight to the girl to
find what her problem was, and
he gave the girl the solution to
the mathematics questions
without thinking.
So, after the exam, he followed
the girl up to arrange of how he
would meet her later and the girl
said to him:
"Do you think I'm a prostitute?
All those actions I was displaying
for you in the hall were fake,
that's my boyfriend waiting for
me. Mugu and she laughed!
Akpos laughed too and gently
said!!! Awon elei !!!!You think I
am a fool too!!! Do you think I
read Mathematics?I studied
Yoruba in school;
all those answers I gave to you
were fake...
The girl Shouted!!!! I don Die!!!
One Word 4 Akpors

1 comment:

comment