Sunday 7 April 2013

!! JOKES !! JOKES !! AKPOS IS ABOUT TO GET MARRIED very funny

THE FOLLOWING CONVERSATION WAS MADE BETWEEN AKPOS AND HIS FATHER INLAW


YoU're coming to seek my

daughter's hand in marriage
and you're chewing gum.

That's a sign of disrespect!

Akpos : Sir, I only chew gum
when I drink or smoke.

Father-In-Law : You mean
you drink & smoke and you're here to seek my daughter's hand in marriage?

Akpos : Sir I only drink &
smoke when i go to the club.

Father-In-Law : YOU club
too?

Akpos : I'm sorry sir, I started
clubbing when i came out
of prison.

Father-In-Law :YOU've also
been in prison before? Oh
my God!

Akpos: Sorry sir, I went to
jail when I killed somebody.


Father-In-Law : What!!!
YOU're a killer

Akpos: Sir, It happened out
of anger. It was a certain
man that didn't allow me to
marry his daughter so i killed
him.

Father-In-Law : YOU are
highly welcome my son. YOU are on the right track.

YoU're absolutely the right man for my daughter




Apkors: mom, do angels fly ?

Mum: EHm... Yes.. They do but
why do you ask?

Apkors: yesterday, dad called
our house girl an angel...

Apkos: will she fly?

Mum: Yes! She will fly back to
her village tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment