Sunday 7 April 2013

AKPOS IS IN THE CITY SEARCHING FOR JOB laugh out loud with this one

AKPOS IS GOING FOR A INTERWIEW THE FOLLOWING CONVERSATION WAS MADE BETWEEN THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF THE COMPANY AND AKPOS


MANAGER: Hello young man, what can I do for you?

AKPORS: Good morning sir, I am Akpors Apororo and I came concerning the advertisement placed outside your company.

MANAGER: I see. I hope you know that this job requires someone who's been to various parts of the world?

AKPORS (of course desperate):
Yes sir, I know that.

MANAGER: Good. So tell me, have you been to Germany?

AKPORS: Yes sir, I lived there for 7 years.


MANAGER: Wow... that's good. How about the UK, have you been there before?

AKPORS: Yes Sir, I also lived there for 5 years.

MANAGER: Interesting, how about the United States?

AKPORS: I've been there also Sir, and I lived there for 6 years.

MANAGER: Hmmm. Then you must know much about geography.


AKPORS: Yes sir I've also been to geography before, and I lived there for 6 years

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment