Wednesday 3 July 2013

AKPORS FUNNY JOKES LOL WITH THIS ONE

                         Discussion Between Akpos and Ekaite on Phone this morning around 8:03am.
.
Akpos who want Ekaite to come around this evening.. Here's their conversation
.
Akpos- Hello Honey!

Ekaite- Hello!

Akpos- How was your night

Ekaite- Splendid
Akpos- Wow! Thats gud, I will like you to come around this evening

Ekaite- Hey honey... I am preparing for My Friends Traditional Marriage and i  am going back to school from the.

Akpos- Do you remember what i promised you...

Ekaite- What?

Akpos- I promised you the new BlackBerry® Z10™.. And I have bought it for you...

Ekaite- Hey... Akposkey...Thats why i Luv you... Dont worry let me pack my things and come over....hope you are at home

Akpos- Yes! But what about your  friends traditional marriage...

Ekaite- Dont worry (laughs) April fool...
.
.
.
After the "whole show" ekaite requests for the phone...

Akpos- Hahahahaha... THE  BB is  also April fool.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment