Tuesday 2 July 2013

HOT AKPORS JOKES ENJOY

1 Akpors: babe look into my eye and tell me what u see.


Chichi: i see range rover sport.


Akpors: *sigh* the key THey in between my leg, come and get it.....


Chichi: dont worry, i was just joking!
                                                             
                                                         HOT AKPORS JOKES ENJOY


2       A group of student scientists in Nigeria were to hold a competition to show case their scientific inventions. The first boy came forward & said: "I'm Adesola Kunle from Lagos. I invented a biro that can write whatever someone says on its own". He practicalized it and was applauded.

The second person came and said: "I am Osita Chidi from Imo state. I invented a chip that can tell you the amount of money in someone's pockets". He also practicalized it & was also applauded.

Then came another man who said: "Am Akpos from warri, I invented a bomb that can kill anything 1000 metres away and will blow up any human body into pieces, grinding up the hardest bones in the body. Ladies and Gentleme, can you all sit down while I practicalize it before you all.

At this point, the chairman of the competition shouted out. 0N "Mr Akpos,dont worry about testing it here. You havedone an excellent job& you are already the winner of this competition"

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment