Tuesday 2 July 2013

AKPORS JOKES THIS ONE IS HOT

Girl: If we get married, stop smoking.

Akpors: Ok!

Girl: Drinking too.

Akpors: Ok!

Girl: AND going to the night club too.

Akpors:- Yes.

Girl:-You stop watchin soccer matches with your boyz

Akpors: Okay!

Girl:- What else can u leave??

Akpors:- The idea of marrying You


                                                                                SECOND AKPORS JOKES

Teacher: class write a composition about your self

AKPORS wrote:

My name is Akpors Principle,i am 18 yrs old and still
in the  secondary school because  of some reasons best known to me and the school management.

My girlfriend is Ekaite who normally seat at the back seat, although she did not come to school today because of some reasons best known to her, but i will find out after school.

My parents are 4feet tall and dat has affected my height and perfomance. But still am still popular and
am known everywere i go just like MTN I like watching movies like PIRATES, NURSES TOUCH, BASIC INSTINCT,KARMASUTRA and other movies like dis because of some things inside.

But u will not understand I like sleeping on the floor because my fathers armpit smells alot . I usually sleep by 12pm everynite because of facebook, 2go and others...i have become so popular their that people now answer  my name Akpors on facebook and create pages too with my name AKPORS. they even give meseries of aligations and people belive them because i usually do things like
that but not all.
...
 I am looking forward to marry any of these people Alicia keys, Britney spears, Niki minage
but she is under consideration because of her looks. i like my self so much because i dont play with my future.

From
AKPORS PRINCIPLE

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment