Thursday 4 April 2013

CRACK YOUR RIBS WITH THIS AKPOS FUNNY JOKES

AKPOS IS A VERY FUNNY GUY THAT MOST OF THE WEBSITE USE HIS NAME AS A KIND OF CREATING JOKES FOR PEOPLE TO LAUGH. SO I PRESENT TO YOU AKPOS THE COMEDIAN



CONVERSATION BETWEEN AKPOS AND HIS GIRL FRIEND JOY

JOY: honey do you still love me like before?

Akpos: Yes love! My love for you will never change.

joy: thats my honey. I want
you to buy me somthing.

Akpos: Just name it

joy: It's just one BB porsche.

Akpos: No problem. Just find
out the price and let me know.

joy: It's N350,000.

Akpos: Is it manual or authomatic? Is it still in a good shape, as in the engine. Have you checked the fuel consumption too?

joy: Honey, its not a car oh, It's a phone.

Akpos: Phone?!!!!!!!!! !!!!! that means it will have a fridge, generator set, plasma and a wardrobe, shey?

joy: Are you buying it or not?

Akpos: Please i am not oh! I can't!

joy: Helloooooo!

Akpos: Hiiiiiiiii!

joy: Dont even bother again.
I'will call Alhaji to get it for me this evening.

Akpos: Better still, call Atiku, hewill be faster.

joy:(sad, cry): 'am goin to
delete you.

Akpos: Is your fone hanging? because I have deleted you since you mentioned porsche

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment